The Air Force Reserve Command has a program that allows unit members to serve as an honorary recruiter by referring individuals to the local recruiting office. The program is called "Get One" and provides benefits to the Air Force Reserve Command, the individual being referred and the person who has served as an honorary recruiter. Grissom Air Reserve Base has an active "Get One" program. Listed below are the guidelines for the program:
All Air Force Reservists are eligible to participate, with the exception of AFRC Recruiters, their family members and Reserve liaisons.
- There is no limit to the number of referrals that may be submitted.
- A referral must result in an enlistment within 24 months of entry into the Get One Now Program to qualify for the Accession Awards.
- A referral must be submitted to the get1now.us website, to 1-877-786-2372, by on-line "chat", or by e-mail, to qualify for the Get One Now Program.
- Referrals may be accumulated over time.
- An accession must be achieved during the AFR fiscal year, October 1 to September 30, to qualify for the Get One Now Awards for that particular year.
Individuals who serve as honorary recruiters are eligible for a variety of awards, including a special edition commerative coin. For more information on referrals and awards, call 765-688-2020.
For a list of recruiting offices that support Grissom ARB and the Get One program, visit:
Information provided will be used by the Air Force Reserve Recruiting Offices only. Your information will never be sold, rented or distributed to any other branch of the military or third party.